A powered USB3 Hub at the back of the device provides:
- 2 x USB3 SuperSpeed Ports
- 2 x USB2 High-Speed Ports.
The new SuperSpeed hubs operate in parallel with the USB 2.0 controller, so 5 Gbps SuperSpeed data transfers are not affected by slower USB 2.0 traffic.|
USB Port Configuration under PPBADV Gen2
- USB Port1 supports USB2 devices
- USB Port2 supports USB2 devices
- USB Port3 supports USB2 & USB3 devices
- USB Port4 supports USB2 & USB3 devices
* Older product revision (Gen1) had only 3 out of 4 USB Ports that were compatible to USB2 devices. For detailed information please check the product manual.
USB High Power Output
USB Port 1 provides up to 3Amps of current. You can connect any device that requires 5V. E.g a Raspberry PI 3/4 or Intel Compute Stick M3/M5 can receive power from this specific port.