Seconds in Site Information of Unity-Platform

Harmonic Geared Mount
Astropedro

Seconds in Site Information of Unity-Platform

Post by Astropedro »

I just received my NYX-101 and my first trying to configure my "local-coordinates" on the PC (Unity-Platform) conected via USB (or local WLAN) to NYX-101 fails. If i push the coordinates to mount, it seems, that only Degrees and minutes are updated and not the seconds because the field ALT in the Mount Information section has still '00.00 seconds.
If i then connect the Handy via the NYX-101 WiFi-Hotspot with Unity App, the correct seconds are shown. So, the push from PC was correct and the mount has correct coordinates, but the seconds in Unity-Platform on PC are wrong, that means, that the NYX-101 sends back wrong values to PC. The same issue in N.I.N.A. because this SW notifies me on startup, that the Site Information is different between N.I.N.A. and the NYX-101. Also, only the Seconds in Latitude and Longitude is the problem, still '00' and in Mount Information '00.00' seconds .
Why are this Values wrong over USB and WLAN but correct via WiFi-Hotspot to Handy-APP.
edit 2023_10_06: This morning i verified, that the PC send correct "seconds" to mount, because a connected Handy over the NYX-Hotspot and the Unity-App changes immediately the value if i push it from the PC. So the PC devinitively shows wrong seconds also the started N.I.N.A. I think, the seconds will not be sent from the mount or there is a bug in the Unity-Server or relevante ASCOM-Drivers.
NYX-101 FW: 1.25.2
Unity-Platform: Release Version : 1.11.2039.91
greetings from Switzerland