Purchase additional AZ Dowel's

Harmonic Geared Mount
rimcrazy

Purchase additional AZ Dowel's

Post by rimcrazy »

So I got my NYX-101 yesterday. I had previously purchased the NYX Tripod. I plan on using my NYX-101 in 3 different setups. One on a permanent PierTech pier, next on my NYX Carbon tripod with a light telescope and lastly on a Burlebach tripod with my heavy telescope. My personal preference is to have the 3 extender cages set up on each support pier or tripod and then I can easily unscrew the large central bolt to lift the mount off and put in its case when it is used in a portable setup. It would be nice if I could purchase 2 more of the AZ Dowels that are required to fine tweak the AZ of the mount during polar alignment. It's not the end of the world if I can't but if I can I would like to get them so they are just always attached to the top of the extensions. It's just one more thing to lose or forget if I can't get them. If there is a way to purchase these it would be nice.
rimcrazy

Re: Purchase additional AZ Dowel's

Post by rimcrazy »

Just an update for anyone else who is interested in additional AZ Dowels. George contacted me and let me know that Pegasus will soon be offering the AZ Dowels as a stand alone produce for their dealers to sell and they should have them available soon.

CS