Last Unity version issue with DMFC ?

Feature requests / 3rd party software development
Romuald28

Last Unity version issue with DMFC ?

Post by Romuald28 »

Dear all,

I used a DMFC controller since 2 years with no issue. I recently update Unity and my DMFC doesn't work ...
I can manually control my motor via the button on the DMFC => The DMFC works well !
When I used my DMFC via my PC, it works a little bit then the DMFC disconnect (sometimes after 10s, sometimes 2m, sometimes 10min). I need to power off it to can work it again ...
I've the same issue via Unity or every automation software (NINA, SGP and Voyager). Enclose to this message the errors reports by Unity when DMFC is disconnected ... Times before disconnection looks to be shorter via an automation software than Unity.

I try different USB cable : 1m directly to PC, 3m directly to PC, 1m and an amplified extension, 1m and a powered hub. I try different power supply. I'm running on Windows 11, all antivirus are uninstalled.
I've uninstall Unity and ASCOM Platform 6.6sp1, then reinstall it (ASCOM platform before Unity). Please not I have the same issue with the older software to control DMFC (Focus controller and ASCOM DMFC drivers).

I'm dry on this error ...

Thank you for your help !
Attachments
Capture d’écran 2023-06-06 à 01.41.57.png
Capture d’écran 2023-06-06 à 01.41.57.png (1.13 MiB) Viewed 3357 times