UPB v1 - Unity incopatibility

Feature requests / 3rd party software development
kallias

UPB v1 - Unity incopatibility

Post by kallias »

I'm using upb v1 long before Unity. I know that upb v1 is not supported by Unity. Using NINA, I have the folowing situation. Allthow Unity is load, the user interface is not apear on the screen. (In task manager screen, seems that trys to loated it but in the and is nοt loated and Peg. UI, is apsend). The Ascom version is working fine. Then I open the Upb v1 that is working fine and connects to NINA, then connects to NYX 101 (latest firmware) with NINA. After a while, upb v1 disconects from NINA and is not opened anymore, showing a message that (the upb) is connected to another program....? I already change the cable from upb to pc, uninstalled and reinstalled upb and unity but I have the same problem. Last time I've uninstalled unity, I've installed the 1,7 version. The user interface is appeared to the screen, but when I've made the upgrade to 1,9 version, user interface is desappeared again. I am in the dark...
kallias

Re: UPB v1 - Unity incopatibility

Post by kallias »

The new Unity version 1.9.18something, solved the problem with the U.I. Also disabled the USB selective suspend setting, in USB settings, in advance settings, of Power Options in Windows, solved the problem with the Upb v1. Pegasus help desk is fantastic.
TessaKimura

Re: UPB v1 - Unity incopatibility

Post by TessaKimura »

To troubleshoot the issues you're experiencing:
  • heck compatibility between UPB v1, NINA, and Unity.
    • Close any conflicting programs running in the background.
      • Update drivers for UPB v1 and firmware for NYX 101.
        • Completely uninstall and reinstall UPB v1, NINA, and Unity in order.
          • Contact support for UPB v1, NINA, and Unity for further assistance.