Dew Control using Uranus and Powerbox

streak

Dew Control using Uranus and Powerbox

Post by streak »

I received my Uranus Meteo Sensor today and can't find a way to use the environment data from the Uranus to control the Powerbox dew heaters in the Unity platform. When Pegasus first announced the Uranus Meteo Sensor in November of 2020, Pegasus said "Ext port allows device to be plugged directly to Powerbox (Ultimate v2 or Advance) without an extra battery or USB cable. All sensor metrics are instantly exported to the Powerbox software." Since the final version of Uranus dropped the EXT port, can the UPBv2 use the environment data from the Uranus to control the dew heaters or do I still need to use the temperature/humidity sensor connected to the UPBv2. It is frustrating to have the Pegasus tab in Unity showing all the environment data and then switching over to the UPBv2 tab and seeing no environment data. Can't a toggle be added to enable the transfer of the Uranus environment data over to UPBv2 tab to enable dew control?
Evans
Site Admin

Re: Dew Control using Uranus and Powerbox

Post by Evans »

We'll have this feature available soon in Unity.
You will be able to use Uranus data to UPBv2 driver
P4trick

Post by P4trick »

Is there still a solution ?
The answer is from october- is the feature now included ?

Thanks
P4trick

Post by P4trick »

Is it possible to get an answer from one of the site-admins?

This feature was promised before the announcement and has not yet been implemented! New changes are made again and again and products are implemented, but what has been promised for a long time is not implemented :( When can this be expected?
P4trick

Post by P4trick »

@Evans

You wrote almost one year ago, the function "will coming soon". Can you say what do you exacly mean with "soon" ? or when the function will be available?
Thanks a lot
AndiCap

Post by AndiCap »

I have now accepted that this box does not work.