1.335 / 5.000 Resultados de traducción Uranus meteo senso integration, Ultimate Powerbox v2, eqmod and more.

tokis

1.335 / 5.000 Resultados de traducción Uranus meteo senso integration, Ultimate Powerbox v2, eqmod and more.

Post by tokis »

Hello everyone and especially the developer of the product. I'm waiting like crazy :P for Uranus meteo sensor to hit the market. I already have the powerbox v2 in my telescope and although there are others on the market I am especially fond of that powerbox.

I have followed the posts and from what I read the Uranus is more well thought to function as a mobile device and not precisely as a weather station.

I have my telescope in a shed in my backyard and I would like to include URANUS in my set but I have a lot of unknowns.

The first perhaps is with the software that I use for image acquisition (SGP PRO), I would like to know if URANUS will have integration through ASCOM to facilitate all the data it has :?: :?: ?

The second, although partially answered, is not fully answered. Will it have integration with the POWERBOX? Should I remove the temperature sensor :ugeek: from the POWERBOX and use the URANUS data?

And the last one is also somewhat obvious, if URANUS has built-in GPS and provides LONG and LAT readings as well as ALTITUDE... will EQMOD/EQDIR be able to acquire that data directly?

I would like that, although at the moment we do not have the product on the market, you would tell us what your final idea is for the support of the product.

Thank you
Evans
Site Admin

Re: 1.335 / 5.000 Resultados de traducción Uranus meteo senso integration, Ultimate Powerbox v2, eqmod and more.

Post by Evans »

Uranus is going to fully support ASCOM observing conditions driver.
Also GPS data are exported through the driver or RJ12 port.