Focus Cube Zero (SCT) for Meade

FocusCube v1 & v2, Zero, Motor Focus Kit (Universal or Zero)
maheitk

Focus Cube Zero (SCT) for Meade

Post by maheitk »

In the product description page https://pegasusastro.com/focus-controll ... -zero-sct/ there's a hint for Meade SCTs. I have a Meade 8in ACF with a round knob. Can you tell me which Focus Cube would fit as described?
Evans
Site Admin

Re: Focus Cube Zero (SCT) for Meade

Post by Evans »

Please contact us at support@pegasusastro.com . We need to view a photo of your focuser
icuity

Post by icuity »

I have a Meade SCT with hexagonal knob (LX ACF 10"). It was great working with the Pegasus Astro support team. From a picture and dimensions of the knob Isent them, they created a 3D printable file, which I printed and could fit in in lieu of the provided SCT adapter, which has a round knob.
vidnikolic

Post by vidnikolic »

I have the same problem with my Meade 12" LX 90. Hexagonal knob and threaded shaft. Cannot attach large pulley, the shaft goes in and out when focusing.
Attachments
IMG_1291.jpg
IMG_1291.jpg (1.5 MiB) Viewed 3716 times
IMG_1290.jpg
IMG_1290.jpg (1.38 MiB) Viewed 3716 times
vidnikolic

Post by vidnikolic »

icuity wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 5:03 pm I have a Meade SCT with hexagonal knob (LX ACF 10"). It was great working with the Pegasus Astro support team. From a picture and dimensions of the knob Isent them, they created a 3D printable file, which I printed and could fit in in lieu of the provided SCT adapter, which has a round knob.
Hi Icuity,
I think that we have the same optical tubes with same focusers.
is it possible for you to send me that 3D printable file? I would me really grateful.
You can send it to my mail

vidnikolic@me.com

Thank you,

Vid