Unity and UPB v2

Ultimate Powerbox v1 and v2
JoeinMobile

Unity and UPB v2

Post by JoeinMobile »

To make a long story longer, been using UPBv2 for awhile and updated ASCOM to 6.6 sp1 and UPBv2 doesn’t work. Contacted Pegasus Astro (PA) told me to d/l unity. Did that ASCOM is now 6.6 sp2 and when I initiate unity the power box front end comes up fine and shows dew heater, upb and falcon rotator. I turned on Nina and connected camera (asi1600mm pro) successfully, connected asi filter wheel successfully, connected telescope (gm1000hps) successfully but my focuser (moonlite focuser thru the UPBv2) has com following errors, focuser connection lost! Please reconnect focuser! unable to connect to PA UPBv2 and ASCOM driver error unable to connect to PA UPBv2. Reason: please select a device. Also the weather monitor though it shows in unity will not connect in Nina and my flat panel (deep sky dad) has a com port conflict on com7. I get various com4 conflicts also. Is there a user manual for unity and I turn off the power box by turning off unity? Very frustrating. Any answers are greatly appreciated. Have a great and safe holiday.

Joe in Mobile