Unity doesn't work but NINA connect it

anofeles

Unity doesn't work but NINA connect it

Post by anofeles »

I have a problem. I'm on W10 (last update)
I bought your device this Christmas and everything was working fine, the unity platform (I could see the two windows and the amperage consumption, voltage, connect or disconnect the 4 outputs, graphics, etc) and the connection with NINA. As I updated your platform, my problems started.
First, the platform itself stopped working, when I try to launch it, the "Unity" logo appears, which disappears after a few seconds and stops (apparently) working since I can't see the server file.
But I didn't worry too much because NINA was able to connect to it (I don't know how).
But with the latest updates, I can't even connect to it with NINA anymore, it stays with the "looking for device" window eternally...
I have managed to find an older version in a corner of my hard disk that allows me to connect again with NINA but not to launch the "unity" platform to be able to leave permanently connected the 4 outputs (I left them off and now I can not use ppmicro in standalone mode).
What can I do to get back the unity platform operational?
Thanks for your attention.
anofeles

Re: Unity doesn't work but NINA connect it

Post by anofeles »

PegasusAstro?
TessaKimura

Re: Unity doesn't work but NINA connect it

Post by TessaKimura »

Sorry to hear that you are facing an issues with your device and Unity platform but I have no idea about your problem :cry: