PuPBv2 Software Update 1.4.2 Win10 Problem

Feature requests / 3rd party software development
Bjoern

PuPBv2 Software Update 1.4.2 Win10 Problem

Post by Bjoern »

Good evening everyone,
Yesterday I installed the update 1.4.2 on Win10. At first everything worked fine. The firmware was also updated without any problems. However, after some time I received another request from the software to install another update. I followed this request. Then the problem started...

Every time I open the control software, the window only appears on the desktop for a fraction of a second. It is then automatically minimised to the taskbar. Every attempt to maximise the window again has failed. The window is definitely not opened outside the visibility area, as I can see it briefly on the desktop before it is minimised. Therefore, I assume that it is not a Windows problem.

Attempts to uninstall and reinstall, even under a newly created folder in a different place, brought no change. The control window is automatically minimised to the taskbar.

In the end, I reinstalled the last version before the update. It works perfectly. There is no minimisation to the taskbar.

Any ideas what is happening here?

Many thanks and best regards
Björn
Evans
Site Admin

Re: PuPBv2 Software Update 1.4.2 Win10 Problem

Post by Evans »

It has to do with Windows and double monitor (or computers that have an extended desktop).
Please remove and re-download our software. We have applied a fix to prevent this
Bjoern

Re: PuPBv2 Software Update 1.4.2 Win10 Problem

Post by Bjoern »

It works perfectly, thank you for fast support :P