UNITY not Launching/Possible Failed UPBv2 Failed Update

Feature requests / 3rd party software development
xmetal38

UNITY not Launching/Possible Failed UPBv2 Failed Update

Post by xmetal38 »

Hello, tried search and didnt see anything. So I installed the UNITY platform, launched it, and then proceeded to do an update for my UPBv2. This is currently the only Pegasus product I have. It started the update, then rebooted the mini-pc connected to it. When I got back to desktop and launched UNITY again, nothing. The splash screen shows up for a sec, but nothing happens. I see Peg.Server in the background processes, but otherwise I cant get the UNITY app to do anything. I cant get it to launch at all. For reference, I have Windows 10, and the mini pc was powered through the UPBv2 at the time I initiated the update to the UPBv2. Did I brick the app and UPBv2? Thanks
xmetal38

Re: UNITY not Launching/Possible Failed UPBv2 Failed Update

Post by xmetal38 »

so an update, i installed the legacy UPBv2 software (the one that is grayed out in the software) and I can get it to connect in the legacy software, but the UNITY software does nothing. Still cant get it to do anything more than display a splash screen. Any insight would be appreciated.
leihen

Re: UNITY not Launching/Possible Failed UPBv2 Failed Update

Post by leihen »

I have had the exact same issue. I did the following to solve the problem:
- uninstall unity
- delete the folders from Pegasus in c:/users/admin/roaming/. (For me 2 folders had to be deleted. „Pegasus Astro“ and „PegasusAstroUnityPlatform“)
- install unity