Cleanly Uninstalling Pegasus Ultimate Unity Platform v 1.3.4

Feature requests / 3rd party software development
swaroopshere

Cleanly Uninstalling Pegasus Ultimate Unity Platform v 1.3.4

Post by swaroopshere »

Hello,
I recently purchased a Pegasus Ultimate Powerbox V2 for my imaging system a few weeks ago, I had installed Unity platform v 1.2.0.0 on my system. It had been working fine until last night. I got a notofication to update to the latest version (which I think was v1.3.4). After installing that version, my system has been running into issues connecting to the QSI CCD camera. First problem that cropped up was my camera started experiencing frequent disconnects. I checked the power and USB settings on the powerbox via the unity platform and they were showing OK. Later the camera hum stopped indicating that the camera lost power, even though the powerbox UI was showing that the Outlet was on and drawing 12V DC at 0.5 A. I toggled the power switch on the UI but that led to restarting the Powerbox software altogether (and also my NUC that was connected to the powerbox via the always ON outlet).
I would like to uninstall the latest version and go back to the previous version. I tried to find the application in the Add/Remove programs section but could not find it in the list (Running Windows 10 Home edition).
How can I uninstall the latest version and go back to the previous version?
swaroopshere

Re: Cleanly Uninstalling Pegasus Ultimate Unity Platform v 1.3.4

Post by swaroopshere »

Ok, i found a solution to this. When I downloaded the latest installer from the website and run it, it showed options to repair or uninstall it. Upon clicking uninstall, I was able to cleanly remove the version.