Power questions

Harmonic Geared Mount
astrogeorge

Power questions

Post by astrogeorge »

In my current setup, power flows from a LiFePO4 battery to a PPBA to everything else.

If I read the specs correctly, the NYX101 supports max 3A from its output GX12 so a conservative approach would be to feed the mount and PPBA in parallel from the battery, correct?

To that end, is the PEG-CABL-GX12 cable appropriate for the battery to NYX101 connection?
carles

Re: Power questions

Post by carles »

astrogeorge wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 8:29 pm In my current setup, power flows from a LiFePO4 battery to a PPBA to everything else.

If I read the specs correctly, the NYX101 supports max 3A from its output GX12 so a conservative approach would be to feed the mount and PPBA in parallel from the battery, correct?

To that end, is the PEG-CABL-GX12 cable appropriate for the battery to NYX101 connection?
Hi, where did you see this information ? I was also interested about the GX12 output amps
astrogeorge

Post by astrogeorge »

The only place I could find this detail is in a pop-up on the main image of the mount on it's product page that shows the max power input as 3A so the output can't be anymore. I've attached a screen shot
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (27.74 KiB) Viewed 1125 times
. I'm eager to see the full specs and manual for this product ... it might be just what I'm looking for.
carles

Post by carles »

I see, thanks

for some reason that one doesn't come up to me often on the website, but didn't realise about it.
Yeah, a manual would be nice to get familiarised with everything. According to website it should release
in around 2-3 weeks, I have made a pre-order. But no delivery date yet.