UPBv2 Suddenly went Dark

Ultimate Powerbox v1 and v2
jimc8ngt

UPBv2 Suddenly went Dark

Post by jimc8ngt »

Only thing I know I did was replace Focuser Control Cable #1 (PEG-CMOT-RJ45DB9 to an old Robofocus) with Focuser Control Cable #2 (PEG-CMOT-HSM to a new Starlight HSM). Things seemed to be working, and then, poof (after a reboot of my laptop, I think), none of the USB peripherals are getting power/signal and none of the power outputs seem to be working and I can't connect to the UPBv2 from my laptop via USB (direct known-to-be-good USB 3.0 cable). It's like it's in a coma. Or worse.

Any thoughts? Is there a fuse that might have blown inside the device? I believe (but am not positive) that my power supply is working. (It's the one made by Pegasus.) Other than checking the P/S output with a voltmeter, anything else to try?

Is there a paper-clip-hole to reset to factory defaults or something else to try?
jimc8ngt

Re: UPBv2 Suddenly went Dark

Post by jimc8ngt »

Ok, this is really embarrassing. The XT60 adapter cable had become completely detached from the stock power supply's connector. When I re-attached it, everything worked perfectly. Nothing to see here. :) (That connection is buried in an opaque sheath of cables, so I completely forgot it existed.)