Dimming Flatmaster 150 in boost mode.

FlatMaster 120 / 150 / 250
m32guy

Dimming Flatmaster 150 in boost mode.

Post by m32guy »

Hi, I'm using one of the new LED Flatmaster 150s with my ZWO 2600mm pro. When I try to create flats using SGP using the default settings, I get banding, particularly with the LUM filter. I've tried switching into Boost mode as the tool tip suggests and this does seem to take care of the banding, but now the panel seems too bright. With my LUM filter I need to lower the brightness to 1 and this seems to be introducing some other linear artifacts. I'm running this thru an advance power box and using a Pegasus 12v power supply. Any ideas what to try next? I'm not having any problem with my narrowband flats.
Evans
Site Admin

Re: Dimming Flatmaster 150 in boost mode.

Post by Evans »

Hello,
I'm afraid that reducing exposure is the only option after you have selected the boost profile.

By the way, I have replied to your support case twice. Do you receive these emails from our support?
m32guy

Re: Dimming Flatmaster 150 in boost mode.

Post by m32guy »

Thanks, Evans. I did not receive your emails which is strange since I've received support@ emails from you in the past. Nothing in the Spam folder either. Feel free to PM me if you want to troubleshoot.